iPad NF With Indoor Cabinet
The iPAD NF 1200 is a semi-automatic external defibrillator (AED). The iPAD NF 1200 has clear verbal and visual instructions that guides the user through the use of any predefined language through the entire rescue operation. One of the most user-friendly defibrillators on the market.
- · Simple and easy operation
- · Metronome function and CPR instructions
- · Can not be incorrectly operated
- · Daily self-tests
- · Does not require expensive inspection supervision
- · Highest IP 54 rating which means that iPAD is protected against dust and water
- · Suitable for ships
- · CE approved and highest FDA approval
- · Stores 1 rescue attempt – 40 min
- · Recording of the entire rescue process as well as ECG data
- · Software can be updated
- · 5 Years Battery Life in Standby Mode
Steel, Indoor, Wall Mounted, AED Cabinet with Remote Control Alarm and Integrated Break Glass Key Box
Can be locked with the key lock or left unlocked.
Clear Perspex Door so you can check the status of your Defibrillator without opening the cabinet.
Instructions of what to do in the event of a sudden collapse“Dial 999, Start CPR, Use AED, Continue until Ambulance Arrives”
Integrated Alarm with remote control.Sounds when the cabinet is opened and can be switched off using the remote control.Alarm sounds at 120db and the remote control can be operated from up to 30 Meters
Adjustable tray above the alarm to accommodate all AEDs on the world market.
Supplied with 2 keys with one located in the break glass box (can be removed if required)
Clear AED Signage
400(h) x 360(w) x 200(d)mm